LOCATION: A magnificent, self-contained 1,500acre paradise in the Lake Buena Vista area, Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress is ideally located adjacent to Walt Disney World.® With its own private lake, enhanced lagoon pool, golf, and miles of tropical nature trails for bicycling and jogging, this landmark resort allows guests to experience both the ultimate in luxury, as well as a convenient location in the very heart of Orlando’s most popular theme parks, and dining and entertainment venues.
VISITOR INFORMATION: Language: English • Currency: USD • Climate: tropical, with average yearly temps ranging from highs in the 90s °F to lows in the mid 40s °F • Visa: Please refer to your local travel consultant for visa information prior to travel
TRANSPORTATION: Orlando International Airport– 18 miles / 25 mins
POINTS OF INTEREST: Walt Disney World® theme parks and attractions: Magic Kingdom,® EPCOT,® Disney’s Animal Kingdom,® and Disney-MGM® Studios • SeaWorld® • Discovery Cove® • Aquatica • Universal Studios® • Islands of Adventure® • Blizzard Beach® • Typhoon Lagoon® • Water parks and beaches nearby • Orlando Premium Outlet
PLEASE NOTE: ICPHSO has not contracted with and does not endorse any housing bureau, travel company or hotel reservation service to manage hotel reservations for the 2018 Annual Meeting and Training Symposium. Please make your hotel reservations directly with the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress using the link here. Use caution if you choose to use one of these services since they may include hidden fees and charges. The hotel rate listed ($239.00) is the lowest rate we were able to negotiate as an organization.
Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress is a family-friendly, luxury resort where elegance and convenience come together. See for yourself with our scheduled shuttle service to area theme parks, outdoor gardens, twelve tennis courts and 45 holes of Jack Nicklaus Signature designed golf. Inside, you’ll find 815 rooms, award-winning restaurants and more than 65,000 sq ft of meeting, wedding and event space.
What Makes a Seamless Stay:
- A refined Orlando resort: Every amenity serves a purpose and every service is a reflection of our unparalleled quality, from the 850,000-gallon pool to the Marilyn Monroe spa
- Spacious, modern rooms: Gorgeous views of our gardens, lake or pool accompany hotel room features like step-out balconies, central air conditioning and ceiling fans
- A “Great Neighbor” hotel: We’re less than a mile from Walt Disney World® and down the street from Disney Springs, SeaWorld® and Discovery Cove
- Enchanting venues for your big day: Celebrate weddings at the brand-new Oak Terrace, Cypress Pointe, or sandy shores of Lake Windsong
- Spectacular onsite dining options: Try island-inspired cuisine at Hemingway’s or thoughtfully-sourced, carefully served fare at Lakehouse. We also offer 24-hour room service and 3 different lounges.