ICPHSO 2016 International Symposium Registration Now Available!
INTERNATIONAL PRODUCT SAFETY WEEK
November 14-18, 2016
Rue De La Loi 170
Brussels, 1000 Belgium
The International Consumer Product Health and Safety Organization’s 2016 International Symposium is being held November 14 – 15, 2016 in Brussels Belgium. ICPHSO’s Symposium is taking place during International Product Safety Week hosted by the European Commission.
AGENDA: Click here.
TO REGISTER FOR ICPHSO 2016 INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM: Click here.
- ICPHSO Member Early Rate (before Sept. 30) - $375 and (after Sept. 30) - $450
- Non-Member Early Rate (before Sept. 30.) - $475 and (after Sept. 30) - $550
- Registration Deadline: October 10, 2016
- Cancellations will be accepted in writing by October 1, 2016 less a $50 processing fee. After October 1, 2016, NO refunds will be honored.
TO REGISTER AT THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION WEBSITE: Click here
- In addition to registering through ICPHSO, please register at the European Commission website by visiting their website.
- Collection of mandatory information (e.g. national identity and passport information is required for access to the European Commission Buildings (whether or not you intend to stay for the rest of the week).
FOR HOTEL ACCOMODATIONS: Click here
- The European Commission has listed 8 hotels with specially negotiated Product Safety Week rates. Propager (Service Provider) is available to assist any participants who have questions or special needs regarding accommodations in Brussels. If you have any hotel accommodation questions, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +32(0)25 22 35 20
SPONSORSHIP & EXHIBITOR INFORMATION: Click here
Marc J. Schoem
International Consumer Product Health and Safety Organization (ICPHSO)